- Combines an help desk, user feedback and a wiki in a single website
- User security based on Google or Janrain Authentication
- Very hard to spam
- Wiki syntax for both support tickets and knowledge articles
- Ability to vote up/down new feature suggestions
- Customizable email notifications
- Powerful search feature
- Allow ticket creations and answers from email
- Tag-enabled for quick search
- Support custom states
DeskCompiler is Well Connected
Using DeskCompiler you can easily:
- Let your clients and your staff sign up using Janrain-powered modules such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Linkedin and Paypal
- Import users data from License Manager App and match them with your support tickets
- Export your clients data into Google Spreadsheet and create business intelligence dashboards and financial reports
As you know, we loaded DeskCompiler with a bunch of very useful features to deliver quality support!
We also extended its possibilites by integrating it with several partners and their API…
But what if you want or need more features?
You can vote on and request new features and extensions in our Idea board
… if other users like your suggestion, we will do our best to implement it quickly and for free!
If on the other hand, you have highly specific needs or need a feature added in a hurry, please contact our professional services team.
Write a detailed feature description request. We will be happy to come back to you, with a quote and a deadline to implement your request.
Below are a few examples of customization works, we could do for you:
- Theme customization to fit your website’s CSS
- Add support for draft tickets
- Integration with the shopping cart of your choice
- Integration with the CRM application of your choice
- Integration with the accounting application of your choice
DeskCompiler combines three key features:
- Knowledge Base
The above three components are critical success factors for modern-day customer support
With DeskCompiler, all three are available and integrated in a single web application.
What are the benefit of combining these three features in a single web application?
- First, answering online questions from your customers has traditionally be handled by an Helpdesk tool.
- Second, costs go down -while satisfaction goes up when customers help themselves.
This is why Knowledge Base has become so useful over the past few years.
- Last but not the least, getting User Feedback to know which new feature suggestions are in demand has become a must
in any successful customer support strategy.
Why? Because we have lots of bugs tracking features which would keep them happy while they code:
No need to register. Simply use your Google, Twitter or Facebook account
No need to login. Tickets can be answered via email
Single interface to read tickets, ideas and documentation
Multi-format files upload
Powerful search feature
DeskCompiler was designed by support professionals with customer care and support agents
Quality support is key to your business. Choose a powerful and yet simple tool to deliver
professional support to your clients!
Deploying DeskCompiler on a live server is really fast and simple:
- Download your file
- Click to start the Installer
- Enter your Google App Engine credentials
- Press OK and Wait 30 seconds
... and voila!
That's it! your Helpdesk is deployed and is running on your Google App Engine account.
There is a Window, Mac and Linux version of the installer
You don't depend on a monthly subscription. The data is yours.
You may start answering questions from your clients now!
To learn more about Google Appengine.
DeskCompiler comes with a bunch of valuable hosting features provided by GAE:
companies and developers are choosing Google App Engine.
Do you need to provide professional support to your customers
Are you worried that your shared support desk may some day discontinue their activity, taking out at the same time all your support records and tickets?
Do you feel uneasy about the vendor lock-in imposed by a monthly subscription-based vendor?
Are you looking for a standalone, yet fully scalable Helpdesk solution?
Are you looking for an easy-to-use, yet feature-rich and full-stacked Helpdesk?
In addition to Helpdesk features, do you also want to provide your clients with User Feedback and Knowledge Base facilities?
If so, choose DeskCompiler and deploy your standalone, scalable and all-in-one customer care solution on Google servers
for $10 per year only!
Want to first get a Free Trial?
If provide technical support to your clients, then you know how critical to your business success your customer support application is.
Mat, CEO of Pluginedge
You want to choose the best solution, right from the start!
Obviously, replacing your customer support application and most likely losing all tickets history while doing so, is very time consuming.
Charles, CFO of Pluginedge
And you don't want to do this every six months...
That being said, there is a couple of key features you absolutely want to have and several weak points you absolutely want to avoid.
- Email posting:
- you don't want to force your user to signin in order to post a ticket. You want to let them answer or post a ticket right from their email inbox
- Automatic backups:
- you don't want to risk losing any client data, you want to rely on automatic backups and be able to restore them on the fly
- Cloud hosting:
- you want a solution that scales and won't crash or hang, the minute you have hundreds of clients posting lots of tickets and comments
Nice To Have
- Easy signup:
- you don't want to force your user to register a new account. Let them use their existing login with popular websites
- Data export:
- export your client data to a Google Spreadsheet; use your exported client data to build advanced reporting
- Easy to integrate:
- easily integrate with your information system, be it your CRM, Shopping Cart or accounting web applications
Better To Avoid
- Monthly payment:
- yes, in the short term, paying a monthly fee sounds cheaper. But in the long run, what happens to your data
when you unsubscribe or for any reason fail to make a monthly payment?
- Classic hosting:
- choosing a classic hosting solution over a cloud-based one could come back to haunt you,
when you have a large number of clients querying your application.
- Per user pricing model:
- you would rather pay a price and then proceed with managing your business,
without thinking that the minute you would add more clients you would need to pay more.
To Be Avoided
- Vendor lock:
- what if you want to use another solution to provide support to your clients?
Vendor lock will prevent you from doing so or will make such a move prohibitively expensive
- Easy to hack server:
- okay, managing customer tickets is not like managing sensitive user information, so you probably don't need to hire a security expert here. Still, you don't want your server to be hacked every other month.
But, if you manage your own server, are you sure you closed all the doors?
- Closed solution:
- nobody wants to invest in a proprietary application, where adding a new feature will be time consuming and very expensive
DeskCompiler was designed to be both:
- User friendly: easy to install, open standard-based and low-priced
- Professional: secured, well designed, quality coded and scalable